Thank you for your interest in the National Eagle Center. We seek individuals who support our mission and share our passion for eagles. Full and part-time positions will be posted on this page.
Membership and Special Events Coordinator
Work with Director of Public Relations and Executive Director to execute annual fundraising plans, process memberships and donations, manage annual fundraising events and other member/donor events, assist with grant application and reporting.
Duties include: Process memberships and donations, including new and renewing memberships, in-kind gifts, endowment gifts, sponsorships, grants and others; maintain accurate donor records and ensure timely acknowledgement of all gifts; manage member/donor marketing and communications including preparation of solicitation and acknowledgement materials, including web based components and print collateral, renewal notices and other member communications. Coordinate annual fundraising and donor recognition events.
- B.A. preferred, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with database software preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills are required
- Experience with event planning or similar preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel are essential, experience with Adobe design products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is helpful but not required
40 hrs/wk, typically M-F, occasional evenings and weekends are required
Contact Eileen Hanson, Director of Public Relations for complete job description, or send resume and letter of interest to: [email protected]
Posted May 4, 2015. Open until filled