Thank you for your interest in the National Eagle Center. We seek individuals who support our mission and share our passion for eagles. Full and part-time positions will be posted on this page.
Send letter of interest to Alison Springer, Director of Finance and Administration.
Job Purpose: Perform a number of essential organizational functions and provide excellent customer service to the NEC visitors, callers, volunteers, staff and vendors.
- Assist Membership and Events Coordinator with gift processing.
- Assist other NEC personnel with administration and mailing of newsletters, program information and the like.
- Monitor and handle appropriately the NEC after-hours voicemail box ensuring all messages are either forwarded to appropriate parties or answered directly.
- Monitor the NEC general information email account ensuring all messages are either forwarded to appropriate parties or answered directly.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; communicate with staff to determine needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies including toner and printer supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Answer phones in friendly and professional manner ensuring callers are provided with accurate information and/or forwarded to appropriate party.
- Perform such other duties and tasks as may be requested by the Executive Director, Director of Public Relations, or Director of Finance & Administration. Provide back-up support for the Gift Store, Optics Shop, etc.
- Run errands in the area as needed and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to handle a number of diverse functions in a timely manner.
Must have excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
Must be proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office and database applications.
30 hours per week; 9:00am – 3:00pm preferred but flexible scheduling is possible.