Enjoy live music, great food from the area’s best restaurants and the beauty of the National Eagle Center in the evening, while supporting the programs you love. A Taste of Wabasha will be an elegant conclusion to all the amazing live animal and flying bird programs of SOAR. This singular fundraising event supports the eagles and the great programs we offer throughout the year. Join us for tasting portions from the area’s best restaurants, a silent auction and an evening with the eagles!
Check back for details about next year’s Taste of Wabasha!
Taste of Wabasha
March 23, 2013
Tickets for a Taste of Wabasha are $30.
Each ticket includes one complimentary drink (beer, wine, soda or water).
Cash bar also available.
Tickets are limited, so purchase yours today!
Tickets also available at the National Eagle Center
or by calling 651.565.4989
Participating restaurants (so far) include:
Slippery’s Bar and Grille
The Old Triangle Pub
LARK Toys with fresh fudge
The Chocolate Escape
Read’s Landing Brewing Company
Town and Country Cafe
Silver Star Saloon
The Bluffs at Coffee Mill
Nelson Cheese Factory
Silent auction items:
- Chanhassen Dinner Theater show-only tickets for two
- BNOX Iron and Gold Works (Pepin, WI) – Gift certificates
- Treasure Island Resort and Casino – Deluxe suite stay and meal for two
- Minnesota Timberwolves tickets (2) with Timberwolves t-shirt, mini basketball and Crunch bobblehead
- Coffee Mill Ski and Snowboard Resort – Rental, lift ticket and lesson certificate
Selected items pictured below – Bid on these an many more!
- Headed for Home - sculpture from Wild Wings (approx. 12″ h x 16″ wide)
Kent Hrbek signed baseball Seven Hawks Vineyard wine basket
Eagle on Driftwood – photograph on canvas by Laura Hedein
Moose antler eagle carving (approx. 26″ tall)
Lake Memories – Tray table set form Wild Wings (2 trays each measure 25″ H)
- Handknit afghan
- Sunset Mallards Storm – gallery wrap print from Wild Wings (36″ x18″)
- Handcrafted stained glass (approx 20.5″ x 9.5″)
- Weekend stay at Friends of Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary (Sarona, WI)
Native American breastplates ( 2)