Enjoy great food from the area’s best restaurants and the beauty of the National Eagle Center in the evening, while supporting the programs you love. A Taste of Wabasha will be an elegant conclusion to all the amazing live animal and flying bird programs of SOAR. This singular fundraising event supports the eagles and the great programs we offer throughout the year. Join us for tasting portions from the area’s best restaurants, a silent auction and an evening with the eagles!
Taste of Wabasha
Mark your calendars: April 11th, 2015
Early sale tickets available for members only on February 1st. For early sale tickets, stop by or call 651-565-4989. You can purchase your membership at the same time!
Tickets available for general public February 23rd online, in store or via phone.
This is a popular event and tickets are limited- get yours before they sell out!
2015’s participating restaurants:
Slippery’s Bar and Grille
The Old Triangle Pub
LARK Toys with fresh fudge
The Chocolate Escape
Read’s Landing Brewing Company
Silver Star Saloon
The Bluffs at Coffee Mill
Los Portales Mexican Restaurant
Nelson Cheese Factory
2015 Taste Silent auction items include:
- Fly Fishing Rod, Flies and Life Jacket
- Kestrel Statue by Wild Wings
- Framed Photo – Laura Hedien – Storm Cloud Photography
- Broken Paddle Guided Tour
- Turning Waters Bed & Breakfast Stay
- Diamond Jo Casino – $50 for slots and $50 Restaurant and cookbook
- Frozen Film Festival Tickets
- Great River Shakespeare Festival Tickets
- Marine Art Museum passes
- Chanhassen Dinner Theater dinner and a show for 2
- Wine Basket (Glasses, bottle of Wine and holder)
- Wine Basket
- Smores Making Basket