Where can you go to see wild bald and golden eagles during the winter? Eagles and waterfowl in the spring? Swans in the fall? The possibilities are endless in the Driftless Region of Minnesota and Wisconsin, and the experts at the National Eagle Center are available to guide you and your small group to prime bald and golden eagle habitat!
Follow your naturalist guide in your own vehicle to pre-scouted viewing locations to observe bald eagles, nesting sites, migrating waterfowl, gorgeous scenery, and the beautiful, but elusive golden eagles that overwinter in the region. Bring your family (immediate households ONLY), binoculars, and dress for the weather, and prepare to be amazed at the sites you see and the knowledge you gain!
In The Field Habitat Tours include:
– Premium 2 1/2 hour experiences
– Expert guides and scouted locations
– Your choice of bald eagle or golden eagle focus
– Personalized one on one learning with an eagle expert in the field
– Complimentary collectible replica eagle band for each attendee
– Free passes for admission to the Center when we re-open to visitors